What will healthcare look like in 10 years’ time?
The 2016 ASMR National Scientific Conference (NSC) will serve as a unique transdisciplinary forum for the exchange of cutting-edge ideas and techniques to address the major health-related issues of the future.
- What is required to make personalised therapies and lifestyle interventions a reality?
- What is needed to be able to monitor responses to treatment in real-time?
- How can technology be better harnessed to deliver targeted drug therapy?
- How far are we from regenerating or replacing damaged tissues?
- How can technological innovation improve healthcare delivery to rural and remote communities?
Bringing together diverse fields including ‘omics and systems biology, precision medicine, nanotechnology and tissue engineering, the 2016 ASMR NSC will expand your transdisciplinary networks and provide you with valuable insights to stay competitive and at the cutting-edge of healthcare innovation.
Join us on the Gold Coast to future-proof your career
– this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Registrations are now open Click Here to register